Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Guys!!


I am the luckiest women alive! I am so blessed to have these two men in my life. They are my everything!
I can't wait till we get married so we can perhaps maybe have a girl in the household (other than my dog Chewie).
Carson is the most crazy, funny, caring kid I know. He is my knight in shining armor. And OH BOY, does he love his mom and his Grammie!
Ron is the smartest, loving (not to mention hottest) man I know. He is my rock. I am who I am today because of him. I can't wait to be with him for the rest of our lives.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

3 comments:

  1. how sweeet is this. and so true! you have two amazing guys for one wonderful woman.

    ps. those pictures are so cute. you look HAWT in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics! Your guys are soooo very cute and you look great!! Cute dress!! Glad you kept it. Sooooo Ron? When are you going to pop the question? A little girl would be great, but so would another grandson!!! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute jess!! You look smokin. I too, can't wait for you to have a cute lil baby. I love ya tons j. Hope ur bday was great!

    ReplyDelete